NEWS YOU CAN USE
Insurance tips & Neighborhood news
LeafTech offers managed IT services for clients that need a little consistency in their technology and budget. Their team works tirelessly to provide exemplary customer service to every client. LeafTech is standing by to assess your corporate IT environment and build a customized solution specifically designed for your business.
Feel free to contact them for any questions about your business’ IT!
The WCE Green Team Spring Clean up event was a huge success. Over 112 people participated and we earned a $500 grant for the school.
Spring Maintenance For Your Home
Spring is the perfect time of year to do a quick check of your home and it’s most important systems. Check out the tips below for ways to keep your home running smoothly.
- Walk around your home’s structure and check the foundation, walls, floors, concrete, and masonry for any cracks or holes and check your basement, crawl spaces, attic, and ceilings for any moisture or leaks.
- Change the batteries in all your smoke alarms and review the locations of all gas and water shut-off valves with everyone in the house.
- Clean all gutters. Poor or improper drainage can cause water damage to your home.
- Inspect your roof. Your roof is your homes primary defense against the elements.
- Clean your garbage disposal by feeding it a full tray of ice cubes and running gold water.
- Check your washing machine’s water supply hoses for any leaks, tears, kinks, or cracks. Also make sure the exhaust vent is clean.
- Swap out your oven’s exhaust vent filters.
- Clean the coils of your refrigerator, which are usually under or behind the unit, to help ensure quiet, worry-free operation.
- Hire a professional to check your cooling system one month before you plan on using it. This will help you get ahead of any problems before the summer.
- Check your automatic lawn sprinkler system and test to see if it is working.
Nonprofit of the Month
Help kids and teens with cancer and support the Morgan Adams foundation by participating in the 2021 Petri Dash. The 2021 Petri Dash has two options to choose from. You can run, walk, hike, or swim from any location and at any time throughout the weekend of June 4th-6th. Or you can run in person at Sloan’s Lake on June 5th.
Join our team: Team Helping Hands